It’s that time of year again where gathering new enrollments and scheduling tours seems to be a struggle and you find yourself wondering what you could be doing better to increase them. My team and I have dedicated countless hours of research and implementation to discover what the best strategies are for enrollment-building and marketing your school. In the video below, I share with you what I have found and proven to be the two must have strategies you need to start implementing today to increase your enrollments.
Here are the key takeaways from this video:
- There are two key components you need to fuel your enrollment and market your program: social proof and unique differences.
- Social proof is anything you put out into the marketplace and your community that demonstrates to families that you do a fantastic job at enriching the lives of children at your school.
- There are many forms of social proof such, however, sharing videos and parent/teacher testimonials are the two strongest forms.
- Collecting and sharing social proof not only says that your school is great, but it also builds the element of trust between you and families before they even come in to tour your school.
- Obvious important places to place for reviews are on your Google Maps page and your website, but don’t be afraid to get creative with your forms of social proof. Have reviews in your lobby, share video testimonials on Facebook, frame and hang guest articles or blogs you’ve written in your local newspaper/magazine.
- Don’t fall into the sea of sameness. Always include your unique differences in all of your marketing material. If you’re having trouble discovering what you’re unique difference are, take a look at your competitor’s websites and make a list of the exciting things that you offer/have that they don’t and start showcasing them.