Click here to listen to more episodes of Child Care Rockstar Radio™ with Kris Murray!
Key Takeaways From This Podcast:
Les is a former foster child and was a high-energy kid in special education. He felt misunderstood until he found a friend in a speech teacher. Teachers have the power to disrupt limiting beliefs and challenge children to realize they are good enough for success.
Working changes our perspective of life. You must work on yourself continuously, and hone in on your communication skills. It shows people who we are and gives us the power to open doors to our opportunities.
Les’s advice for a successful life both on the inside and outside:
- Surround yourself both personally and professionally with OQPs (Only Quality People).
- Set aside time to center yourself and work on your mind.
- Don’t make other people’s problems your own.
- Give to yourself first, and once your cup overflows you can give to others.
- Laughter is truly the best medicine.
- Be intentional about your happiness.
- Get enough rest, and fill your day with high-quality content from what you read to what you listen to.
Les is a 27-year prostate cancer conqueror. He is a shining example of embracing the joy and opportunities of life and using his lessons to be of service to others.
People do business with who they know, like and trust. This is why you must get to know your own story so you can share it with others.