I don’t know about you, but my head is constantly spinning with fresh and unique ways to leverage and market my school as many potential families as I can. I know my school has a long list of unique features and benefits, but for a long time I couldn’t figure out how to organize them all to showcase them to leads.
Way back when, we all used to focus on putting together a creative enrollment brochure but now in the digital age where people want information fast, owners need to shift their focus to putting together an awesome enrollment e-packet.
For those of you that don’t know what an enrollment e-packet is, it is essentially the digital enrollment brochure of your dreams. It is longer in length than a brochure so it can contain limitless highlights, unique benefits and testimonials of your school. I could go on and on about the benefits of having an enrollment e-packet but I’ll highlight just a handful of them to help convince you why…
Reasons an e-Packet is an Awesome Marketing Tool:
- They are convenient
- Your e-packet can be interactive and engaging (include links, photos, videos)
- You get information to potential families faster
- You can reach a larger and more diverse audience
- You can save on time and consumables (paper, ink, staples, stamps, etc.)
- You can keep the information you disseminate up-to-date with ease
- Families can always go back to reference the material
- You can track enrollment interest (how many times the link was clicked on, how much time they spent viewing the information, etc.)
- Families can easily share the information with other interested families
Okay, I’m guessing after reading all of those benefits of having an enrollment e-packet you are eager to get started on one and want it available to families asap. Once you have one, how you share information will become much more simplified and efficient.
Remember to ALWAYS collect the email addresses when you get phone inquiries and walk-in tours so you can send over your e-packet just minutes after your interaction. Delivering this information to them quickly will demonstrate that your school is on top of things and that you truly care about getting their questions and concerns answered promptly.
It is also a great idea to have your e-packet available for download on your website, but don’t just let anyone download it – make it only available to those who fill out an opt-in form so you can collect their email address (and a few other pieces of information) so you can follow up with those visitors appropriately.
Here’s How to Create Your Own e-Packet:
Alright, so you’re ready to create your enrollment e-packet and you know how you’re going to use